Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Why, Across the Picket Fence?

  My dear friend Amber and I have spent millions many minutes on the phone.  We've discussed politics, marriage, babies, menu plans and every topic under the sun. Our friendship is platinum! We made a vow to clean each others homes if one of us dies suddenly. She's a gem.

  We often joke that one day we'll be neighbors and spend our days chatting over our white picket fence.  When we're on the phone that's how I picture us, hair a mess, coffee in hand, babies on our hips, chatting across our fence. It's our friendship that gave me courage to start blogging and inspired the name.

  So welcome to my little picket fence.  Perfection isn't required.  I hope you leave feeling encouraged and cared for.  Hugs to you! (I'm a hugger.)

 P.S.  Amber, if we were in 6th grade I'd buy you a BFF key chain, earrings and anything else that has an ugly heart.  Thank you for being one of the four people reading this. Ha! Love you.


1 comment :